You can get much more than soup!
You are welcome to our Meals/Soup Kitchen dining room on 617 Main Street, Middletown 363 days a year where you can enjoy three meals each day.
- Breakfast: A Continental breakfast and coffee between 7:00 and 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: We serve a hot, nutritious meal between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: Sandwiches and snacks are available for pick up during lunch hours.
- Sunday Breakfast: courtesy of area churches, 7-8:30 a.m. (Nov-April only.)
- Sunday Dinner: Between 5:00-6:00 p.m., a meal is provided by local faith communities
Be one of 1,075 different people who visit our Soup Kitchen and enjoy 83,000 meals during the year prepared by our Chef/Meals Coordinator Jeremiah Ruffini (860-344-0097, Ext. 15). Three other part-time meals assistants are on hand throughout the week to provide efficient and friendly service.